Thread: IT job prospects in NZ?

Default IT job prospects in NZ?

Hello all,

I am thinking about moving to NZ permanently, and before doing anything it would be perhaps a good idea to shoot a question or two, and do some ground work and you know making the sketch on the drawing board.

So I am from Finland and working in IT field. To be exact I am working in MDM area and consultancy regarding to this area.

What are the job aspects in NZ at the moment in IT field?

Apologies in advance if this question has been asked before but the search gave zilch.

Cheers!

If MDM =Mobile device management. Then you would find that only few opportunities exist. However if you are willing to other IT work then you can browse opportunity at www.seek.co.nz
    Note : There are often duplicate jobs ins seek so measure it by reducing the available number of jobs to about 60% of all listed jobs.

Hi. This might be of interest - http://www.workstudylivenewzealand.c...ember-2013.pdf
    Cheers.

Totally agree with shawankit. MDM market is bit congested here in NZ, though things might change drastically in Technology as it has been all through last decade. Australia does have competitive market in that sense and while you are based in NZ - you can think of consulting once a while across these countries or maybe start something on your own.