In EOI form I see -

G3. Please indicate the total number of years of recognised work experience. Include any New Zealand work experience indicated in G2. Ensure you have captured the details of this work experience in G1.
G4. Please indicate the total number of years of work experience in an identified future growth area. You need to note that work experience in an identified future growth area only qualifies for bonus points if you are also claiming points for current skilled employment or an offer of skilled employment in an identified future growth area.
G5. Please indicate the total number of years work experience in an area of absolute skills shortage

I have a Bachelors of Engineering in Electronics & Telecommunication and 8 years experience as Software Engineer. Looking into recognized work experience, identify future growth and skills shortage, looks like I fit the bill here. But I am skeptical of marking these due to the fact that my education and experience is almost unrelated (Electronics & Telecommunication with Software Engineer). Any insight on these 3 points - G3,G4 & G5 on EOI is appreciated.

Joshua