Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What does this mean? Approved or Refused?

Default What does this mean? Approved or Refused?

Hello,

Maybe someone can help. The following was posted on my husbands application status for temporary work visa on Friday evening. My partnership visa and our children's visitor visas were sent with his application, but our status have not changed. Can someone tell me what it means. I can't help but think his visa has been refused (although I don't know why it would be) and ours are not being progressed due to that. Otherwise they would have sent all of our passports back together, right?

"Your application has been processed by the Immigration New Zealand in London and passport sent to NZVAC on 31/Jan/2014.
    You may collect your passport from NZVAC in London. Please be advised that if you are picking up the decision on behalf of the applicant, you must bring the authorization letter signed by the applicant along with the receipt provided at the time of lodgement along with your photo ID."

"Your application/decision was sent to your nominated address on 31/Jan/2014 by DHL under Reference Number 2103963304."

Well it just means that they have taken the decision. What decision? We do not know. Just wait for the courier to arrive. All the Best!

Quote Originally Posted by Maglea View Post
    Hello,

Maybe someone can help. The following was posted on my husbands application status for temporary work visa on Friday evening. My partnership visa and our children's visitor visas were sent with his application, but our status have not changed. Can someone tell me what it means. I can't help but think his visa has been refused (although I don't know why it would be) and ours are not being progressed due to that. Otherwise they would have sent all of our passports back together, right?

"Your application has been processed by the Immigration New Zealand in London and passport sent to NZVAC on 31/Jan/2014.
    You may collect your passport from NZVAC in London. Please be advised that if you are picking up the decision on behalf of the applicant, you must bring the authorization letter signed by the applicant along with the receipt provided at the time of lodgement along with your photo ID."

"Your application/decision was sent to your nominated address on 31/Jan/2014 by DHL under Reference Number 2103963304."

It's such a tease! As Otaku mentioned, its surprise news in the post. From my little experience, they didn't disclose our result for Work Visa through email or online portal (probably its similar for Temporary Work Visa too). Fingers crossed and I hope to hear good news soon!

APPROVED, APPROVED, APPROVED, APPROVED for all 4 of us...! Thanks everyone for all your help. Now to book fligths....

Congratulations Maglea

Congratulations!

Congrats Maglea

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast