Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Marketing job wanted

Default Marketing job wanted

Hi everyone,

I am highly talented with an extensive background in Marketing, Brand Management, Digital Communications, Sales, Business development, Corporate communications, Contract Management, Budgeting and Customer relations.

My skills in Marketing, Sales and Key account management, together with my ability to meet deadlines and work as a team player, have contributed to my successes in my chosen field. I have performed a wide variety of activities, including management of marketing, public relations, sponsorship activities, key account management and costumer communication programs, market research and analysis, and establishment of effective policies and procedures.

I have gained valuable marketing management ‘know-how’ by working in different industries – production, telecommunications, selling of FMCG, consulting international retail companies, media and broadcasting.

Now I am looking to develop my career in NZ. I'll be visiting Aotearoa between 4th and 22nd of March and will be looking for job. I'll grateful for any ideas and advice in this direction.

Thank you!

Hi guys,

please, share some thoughts about the job market for marketing professionals. Are there any companies that are willing to hire immigrants and overseas applicants?

Hi again,

I am flying to NZ on 2nd of March and will be staying in the country for 20 days - Auckland and Wellington. I'll will have some interviews for marketing positions. I'll be grateful if you share some experience for job search when I am in New Zealand.

Best!

Send me your email address via PM. I might have something in my company. You can send a PM once you have 5 posts anywhere on the forum.

After two weeks in Auckland I can't avoid the catch 22 - no work visa, no job offer and vice versa. My frustration is enormously high but I keep on going. Unfortunately there is no light in the tunnel till now!

Some have suggested voluntary work - get some contacts and build on that. I am not in NZ yet, so that's the best advice I can give you while wishing you good luck!

Thanks, tony7!

I am going back home but I'll try going direction voluntary work. I hope to come back to NZ in 3 to 6 months. Any advice is welcomed.

Hi everyone,

I am back to Bulgaria and still looking for a marketing job in NZ. Currently I am working on building a better professional network and trying to find the rift employer. If you have any suggestions, feel free to share them.

Many thanks!

Hi ENZ,

I am planning my next trip to NZ in the next two months. This time I won't come back without a job offer. I'll be grateful for any advice or support you may share.

Many thanks!

Hi guys,

I am flying to NZ on 10th of Sept and this time I will stay until my I get a job offer or my visitor visa expires.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast