Thread: Have you heard of, or used the services of: "Migration Associates" or "NZ Skills In Demand".

Default Have you heard of, or used the services of: "Migration Associates" or "NZ Skills In Demand".

Hi, I'm new here and would really appreciate your feedback.

We are in the very early stages of job searches for NZ. At a recent job expo in London, we were talking to a NZ introduction agent (he finds suitable candidates for a company or recruitment agency, depending on the job requirements). His colleague in NZ has already given us a preliminary Skype-interview. It's a very odd scenario, trying your best to be natural, smile and laugh occasionally, whilst out of the corner of your eye, seeing the little image of yourselves on-screen, looking like startled rabbits!! Aside from that, it seemed to go well and they will be in touch with us again this coming weekend. (By the way, we have already asked who pays his fee and he has explained that it's the company, NOT the prospective employee.)

Has anyone heard of them: "NZ Skills In Demand"?

In addition, we maybe using a NZ visa agent, that we met at the same jobfair, (also have an office in NZ), and have seen a rating of 5*, from their one and only reviewer on www.migrationagentreviews.com

Has anyone else on here used their services or heard anything about them: "Migration Agents (UK) Ltd"?

Thanks. Norma.

I personally would not use them as you can compete the forms yourself etc, I would trather spend the money on a recce trip here and touch base with agencies etc that way you can also get a feel for the place. An agent is only going to ask you for exactly the same as what the immigration require and you can always ask on here or research previous threads

Hi Janey.

Thanks, what you say makes good sense and I completely agree.

However, our reasons for using an agent are because our details aren't in the least straightforward etc.

Will certainly keep researching though.

Muchley thanks!!