Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Approved in principle

Default Approved in principle

After 8months since I submitted my EOI, I got confirmation today that our application has been approved in principle (AIP). So apparently the application gets re-checked by a second person and pending their approval, I should get a letter confirming the approval officially. Regardless of that outcome, I will add to this post.
    Good luck to all...

Congratulations

Congrats!

congrats and all the best

Hi All,

I got confirmation yesterday that second person check is complete and I received the formal AIP letter giving instructions on migrant levy etc. Now just to send passports in.
    FYI, second person check took just on a week at Auckland's Henderson Branch.

Good luck to all...

Hi,

I am looking to immigrate myself. I am from the United States. Where did you immigrate from? Can you explain to me a little bit more about the process? It looks like you got a work visa, went to NZ in January and then got a job offer in April? It was only after you were in New Zealand that you submitted your EOI? What were the qualifications for getting that initial work visa? How long did it permit you to stay in the country?

A lot of people who have the offer of a skilled job in NZ put in for a temporary work visa at the same time as putting in their EOI under the Skilled Migrant Category, since a work visa takes less time to be processed, so they can start work sooner once they have that, and their Residence visa under Skilled Migrant can be ticking away in the background while they've already arrived and started their life in NZ.

Congrats..

just a quick question.. Did you get the approval notice from your CO, before the second person check?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast