Thread: Change of online status" APPROVED" still confused

Default Change of online status" APPROVED" still confused

Hi All,
    My online status changed today from Pending to APPROVED but still there is confusion.I made a call to Immigration regarding same and they responded that your application has been approved but still INZ will have to make a final decision on your application so things can still change at this stage not sure...Plz help JAND M and others with this experience.
    If the application is still under consideration/decision then it doesn't make sense to make anyone Approve before that acc to me.
    thnxx

That is very quick ! I can see from your previous posts that you applied on 10th Dec, 2013. I applied in CHC branch on 27th September, CO allocated on 9th December and still waiting for a result.

Sorry cant help with your question. I hope all is well. From the looks of it, its approved so party onn !!!

Quote Originally Posted by vvviix View Post
    That is very quick ! I can see from your previous posts that you applied on 10th Dec, 2013. I applied in CHC branch on 27th September, CO allocated on 9th December and still waiting for a result.

Sorry cant help with your question. I hope all is well. From the looks of it, its approved so party onn !!!
    I should say congratulations to you by now. That was really quick. You and I got alloted a Case Officer the same time, but my Case Officer still did not get back to me (Auckland Branch). Hopefully in the next few days will hear back from them

If you just have the word "Approved", then all is well. Congratulations!

What still remains to be done is, when you get the paperwork, to pay the Migrant Levy and have the visa (blue sticker) put in your passport (so, if you didn't do that, you wouldn't get the visa). I imagine that's why the person on the INZ phone was saying it's not all finished yet.