How did you go about getting your tools there ? I'm trying to figure out logistics of getting my tool box there . Once you get there you need address to ship your belonging too, so you have to find a place to rent . I have looked at Trademe and it seems most landlords want a job reference . I have spoke to a few shipping companies and they say it could take between 10-12 weeks to get our belongings once we have a address in NZ . So how do you get a job with out having tools ? I'm planning on doing a fact finding mission in July to find a job and hopefully just send my toolbox there before I move so I can be there about the same time . My other issue is the weight of it, loading it here is no issue since I have access to a forklift but there the only way I can see is being there to empty it and take it apart to unload it piece by piece .

My other concern with shipping them is having the tool stolen . There is a lot of money tied up in these tools and loosing them or the thought of that is very stressful . What was your experience with it ?

Last question is what brand tools do they have there like trade quality ones ?