Thread: Hotel, Hospitality or Food and Beverage Management

Default Hotel, Hospitality or Food and Beverage Management

I'm looking for a diploma in Hotel, Hospitality or Food and Beverage Management in New Zealand.
    Is there any good scope and are there jobs available in this field?
    How must is the cost of living and studying in New Zealand?

I'm not from the hospitality sector. But, my dad was working in a star hotel. Both my brother and cousin are qualified in hospitality management and working in the middle east. I have a major degree in English Literature. But, i too want to get into a professional hospitality course and move into this field.... But, i don't know if Canada or New Zealand is the best place to study this. Please advice...

What is your nationality? This may make a difference to what answers you get concerning the cost of study.

Hi Sam
    your previous post on this forum http://www.enz.org/forum/showthread....ht=#post493938 states that you have been admitted to a business course in Auckland. Did this not happen?

It did not happen Dave. I'm little confused. what if i wont get a job in NZ after doing that course.......

Quote Originally Posted by sam.ebenezer View Post
    It did not happen Dave. I'm little confused. what if i wont get a job in NZ after doing that course.......
    That's a risk you take by doing any course/s but at least you would have some qualifications behind you & that's what it's all about.