Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The application was moved to the London branch from the Wellington one

Default The application was moved to the London branch from the Wellington one

Hi,

today I've known that my application was moved to the London branch after being in the operational queue (awaiting the case officer) for 3 months (lodged in Dec 2013, send to London in Mar 2014).

It was explained by high waiting times in the Wellington (or all New Zealand? not sure here) branch.

Has anyone experienced something like that? Being a bit confused and worried about it

Hi there i lodged mine on 22nd Nov 2013 at Henderson branch...still in managed queue..waiting for CO assignment..it is taking a wee bit and is stressing and depressing..

The New Zealand branches of INZ have all been helping out with the high volume of applications lodged in the first place at Christchurch branch, for people needed to help with the rebuild, therefore any and all of them can get snowed under at times. Evidently INZ London has some spare capacity at the moment, so it makes sense for them to help out too. It will help your application forward. All branches work to the same rules, and your case is now in line to be dealt with, not stuck in a backlog.

Hi Zerkms,
    YES, my application is also in wellington branch.my application is at the stage of 2nd person check. usually at this stage it takes only 2-3 weeks (average) for the outcome.
    i got an email from my CO that she will update in 4 weeks. its been 7-8 weeks and still nothing .... no update. apparently from your post and my experience in wellington branch there are high volume of applications to be done i believe.
    nothing we can do.... except just waiting.

Alright, thanks guys.

hello
    i applied my application in feb 2014 was moved to london branch in july 2014.still awainting the co.what about your application process now.

INZ treats applications on hand, as "Stock". They will move stock around globally, to best match where they have capacity to process and reduce process times, and so as to best manage the annual target for number of applications decided.

Thanks chrisMwn..

Hello

first co allocated on 15 sep, after that i connected to immigration last week over the phone. they told me,Co has been changed on 2nd Oct.can anyone
    tell me about it please?

It could be anything - but most likely that the first CO has left or transferred to a new department or similar. It's probably nothing related to your situation - just bad luck!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast