Thread: unable to see my visa status online

Default unable to see my visa status online

hi all,

I have an account with inz but i cannot see my visa status. when i click on my application a blank window comes up and shows
    'This page provides details about your applications...'

do you have any idea why is this happening because i saw one of my friends account and that opens a different way.

thanks.

And if you scroll down in the pop-up window is there no detailed info on your immigration status and/or online applications? When I click 'My Application' it opens the same way as yours, yet I can see all the info in that pop-up window.

You will have to contact INZ and ask them to send you a link, that link will have a unique code which you will need to enter along with relevant information and select you already have a INZ login. That will link all your application details to your INZ login id.

Cheers,
    Hiren

Quote Originally Posted by hiren View Post
    You will have to contact INZ and ask them to send you a link, that link will have a unique code which you will need to enter along with relevant information and select you already have a INZ login. That will link all your application details to your INZ login id.

Cheers,
    Hiren
    Thanks that helped