Thread: work visa proof that there are no NZ worker available

Red face work visa proof that there are no NZ worker available

Hi there,

I have applied for a work visa in NZ ... everything was good till now
    my immigration officer send me a email and a formal letter.
    He wants me and my employer to proof that my employer tried to get some NZ workers and I should give a comment??!!
    Please can someone help me and give me some tips how I or my employer can proof this???
    And I have to say it's a job with no required qualifications.

Thanks Marina

Here's the INZ website commenting on this. http://www.immigration.govt.nz/migra...andWorkers.htm

And the INZ operational manual. http://www.immigration.govt.nz/opsmanual/ (Temporary entry class visa » Work visas » WK Essential Skills work instructions » WK2 Applications under Essential Skills work instructions » WK2.10 Determining the availability of New Zealand citizens or residents)

Thanks for your help

hi, marina12345 . i just read your thread here as im currently same situation. did your employer contact to WINZ ? what documents did you submit as a employer to proof that my employer tried to get some NZ workers?

Hi guys, i have been to the same situation, INZ was not satisfied with the labour market test, my employer tried to explain but i think that was somewhere a mistake from our side, bcoz it was less efforts done by my employer in terms of advertisement. As a result my visa got declined. Now my employer has readvertised the vacancy which was on Winz and official website. My file is again in process. I wish u all the gud luck.!

hi, rainy . what did you actually provide for the Essential skills work visa? could you share the information if you dont mind ?

My employer tried to explain the nature of the job and my long standing hours with the company. He talked little bit about my background with the company and the reason why they chose me. Because i have an immigration advisor, he also provided some information about my company recuritment policy and process. What is the problem in your case? Have your employer put vacancy nationaly and through Winz? What was the outcome? And what job title are you on?