Thread: NZQA PAR going to br expire after EOI apply.

Post NZQA PAR going to br expire after EOI apply.

My wife's convocation will be held on 7th April 2014. I have a plan to apply EOI after her certificate receive and fill-up the EOI with her certificate obtained date. But on the other hand my PAR result published on 22nd April 2013. So after submit the EOI my PAR going to be expire. But as I am going to submit the EOI before the expire date of PAR so, is this make any problem for EOI ? Many thanks in advance for your kind help. Cheers -Zahid.

As long as the PAR is in date at the time your EOI is received into the INZ system, that will be all right.

Thank you so much.

Hello J&M,
    My EOI had been selected and now I am going to submit the IQA, I have a question about the payment amount, I have total three option :
    1. Standard application fee (NZ$730) + Return of Documents (NZ$40) + return FedEx courier bag
    2. Standard application fee (NZ$730) + Return of Documents (NZ$40)
    3. Standard application fee (NZ$730) + return FedEx courier bag

Is this must to go option 1 (both return fee and courier bag need) , or I can go any one of option 2 or 3 (any one, either return fee or bag).
    Could you please suggest me on this point ?

I think it depends what arrangements you are making, what you will need. If you have paid in some other way for the return of your documents, perhaps you only need the bag. Or if you sent them a return bag with your application, you will only need to pay the cost of return.