Hi fellas

I received an email from my CO relating to partnership evidence.

Mrs and I have been married for 1 year and 4 months living every single period of that time together minus the 3 weeks I was apart in NZ before I got a job.
Anyways, I have collected and compiled the necessary information and details since that email.

I realized something though, I submitted my Residency ITA while my wife's work visa (partnership based) was being processed and the primary documentation to prove her relationship with me was being held by immigration at that point in time. I spoke to one of the immigration officers regarding this, and he/she said that the CO can always open up her file and take documents from there.

So couldn't my residency CO look at her previous application and find the evidence previously used to assess our partnership credibility instead of asking me to resubmit the same documents? I don't have a problem with that, and I am going to do that first thing on re-opening of business day. But its just delaying the process, which continues to make the wait more anxious ..

Thanks