Thread: EOI Form Question

Default EOI Form Question

Hi All,

I am sponsoring my parents for NZ Immigration.

In the Parent Category EOI , INZ1202 section A12-> They are asking list all countries lived for 12 months or more -> broken by any departures.

My parents have visited USA on Tourist Visa many times to see their relatives/friends.. that would be more than 12 months if I consider 10 years..

Do we have to mention that in the form or is this for only people who worked/had residence address for more than 12 months?

Also, My parents do not have birth certificate as they are from 1940's.. What are the options??

Thanks for your help.

Cheers

Regarding the birth certificates, your parents should talk to the local council office wherever they live. They should be able to organize birth certificates for them, reissue them etc.

As for the EOI question, I would contact immigration via email and ask. They are the ones that will give you valid information.

Visiting on holiday is not being resident in a country. It's only countries where your home and job have been based that are involved here.

Which country were your parents born in? This may help other people to help you with the procedure for getting birth certificates.