Thread: Total Points Reduced?

Question Total Points Reduced?

Hello All,

The latest update from my CO was about two weeks ago, saying she was processing my application on the second stage.

However, when I logged into my INZ online account this afternoon, I found the total points was reduced from 140 to 130 and the modified date was showing as today. I also have another EOI which was expired (had never been selected) long time ago but the total score was reduced by 10 points too, and the modified date was also today.

I also had some problems in the past few days to check this page (print - total points) from my online account, it was said as "the specified request cannot be executed from current Application Pool".

Is there anyone who can help to have a quick check on her/his account to see is it still normal? Is it possible to have points reduced on this stage? To be honest, I am a bit worried about this, though I really cannot find any reason to have 10 points reduced myself. Thanks a lot.
    Last edited by yucusc; 16th April 2014 at 01:16 AM.

You should receive an email from your CO to explain why the points do not seem to be allowable. If this does not come very soon, you should contact her to ask. Normally, a CO would say what doesn't seem to be in line with the regulations, and give the applicant a chance to answer, explain, or give more evidence.

Regarding "the specified request cannot be executed from current Application Pool". Its just a technical problem. Will go away after a while. Happened to me as well. Cheers

Thank you very much for your comments, JandM and Lnapier. My CO confirmed my total points remains the same. I guess it might be a technical problem.
    Last edited by yucusc; 20th April 2014 at 03:31 AM.