Thread: Waiting for Residence Visa Under Skilled Migrant Category

Default Waiting for Residence Visa Under Skilled Migrant Category

Hello Everyone..

My name is Navjot and I joined this forum few days before and this is my first post..I came to NZ on student visa 3 years ago and now
    I have applied for my Residence vise through SMC.. and waiting for the approval (fingers crossed)

below are my application details

-EOI selected from the pool on 15 July 2013 (145 points)
    -ITA received on 24 July 2013
    -Application submitted on 25 Sept 2013 at Henderson branch through Immigration Adviser
    -CO assigned on 13th March 2014 (and CO sent employment verification to my employer on same day and employer sent the answer on same day)
    -CO asked to submit my medical as my previous medical files were destroyed after 3 yrs
    -Medical submitted on 18th March 2014
    -Medical forwarded to Medical assessor and returned on 8th April 2014
    -14 April 2014 CO called my partner and asked few question (to check English proficiency)
    -16 April mt Immigration adviser told me that my CO has made the decision and forwarded it for 2nd person check

waiting for decision now and hopefully i will get it in a week or two..so stressed
    Every time i see a post from people saying residency approved..feel so happy and cannot wait to post a thread saying that Our residency approved today