Thread: Residence Visa Decline

Default Residence Visa Decline

I got 2 months left for my work visa and my residence visa got declined . It been 10 months and this involve the interview and immigration officer came to visit where i work, lots of document, lots of work but at the end they gave me reason that the company i work for is not sustain. Where should i go from here? Can i still apply work visa for same company for another 1 year? it might be slightly hard to get because how the investigation went? me think.. trying to looking for a new job too but still no luck please help Cheers

Hi. That sounds like a very disappointing outcome for you! If INZ have said the company is not sustainable, it might still be possible to argue that they will be for the next year or two. It all depends on facts and figures that I don't have. I did however have a client who in the past was refused a residence visa for this reason but was then offered a work visa and the company is now back on its feet, so things went uphill from there. Perhaps you could contact the CO for your SMC and ask what evidence if any would make it possible for INZ to grant a work visa. A job with another company would be good! Make sure all your application, letters, CV are carefully checked or spelling and grammatical errors (unlike some of my posts on this Forum!)

that is said outcome. can u tell us what happened so that we can be more careful. thanks.

I just wrote to my case officer and ask for some advise , also try to make an appointment to see her in person. She is on holiday at the moment and will back to work on 28.