Thread: Emergency travel required after submission of application to immigration nz

Question Emergency travel required after submission of application to immigration nz

Hi There,

I have submitted my variation of conditions application ( need to change employer) to immigration wellington office. But on high emergency travel is required now. But I dont have passport with me.

Is there change to get passport while my application is getting approved? or how do I get my passport to make travel?Can some one please help me on this>?

Thanks&regards,

You need to communicate with the INZ office that has your passport. Normally, they are quite helpful about giving you your passport back quickly for emergency reasons - but do be sure that whatever visa is in it when you travel is in order, to allow you to re-enter the country after you've dealt with whatever you need to, or you could find you have a worse emergency when trying to get back. From what little you've said, I rather think INZ will have HAD to get to the stage of approving the change of conditions before returning your passport, since the details about your old job won't be valid any more (I imagine).

Its perfect.Thanks for your kind information.

Today,Case officer giving me passport for travel,Thank you