Default SMC residence visa

Greeting to Everyone,

I'm standing in a confused zone now.

My story begin EOI-18 September 2013
    ITA-23rd october
    Case officer-6th April 2014
    Enquiry to my employer-7th thru email
    Replied on 13th April

Then on 16th April I have seen my online status approved.

Still haven't received confirmation email from my case officer??

I called couple of time INZ call centre guys, they said your application decision had been made please wait for final confirmation??

But I'm waiting from 16th April to till now,, no response

Is any one can help me out what exactly happens with my application now?

Cheers
    Anton

Quote Originally Posted by antok30 View Post
    Greeting to Everyone,

I'm standing in a confused zone now.

My story begin EOI-18 September 2013
    ITA-23rd october
    Case officer-6th April 2014
    Enquiry to my employer-7th thru email
    Replied on 13th April

Then on 16th April I have seen my online status approved.

Still haven't received confirmation email from my case officer??

I called couple of time INZ call centre guys, they said your application decision had been made please wait for final confirmation??

But I'm waiting from 16th April to till now,, no response

Is any one can help me out what exactly happens with my application now?

Cheers
    Anton
    Hi Antok, first of all congratulations that the bumpy ride has come to an end after all that hard work. Blue stickers are on their way,,matter of few days.
    My CO contacted my lawyer & Employer on the same day of her allocation i.e. 28th April, lawyer sent her the required docs on Wednesday 30th April(deadline was 5th May) and employer mailed her filled questionnaire, Organisation chart & my 3 months old payslips right on the no later than day 1st of May, she gave my employer only 4 days to reply fortunately he was in town and dug out some time for me....fingers crossed for the STATUS CHANGED TO APPROVED moment.
    All the best for the new status mate

Congratulations!

I know it's hard not to worry till you get the paper in your hand. This is very likely only a matter of waiting for some envelope-stuffer to get your things in the mail.

Hi Antok...any update?????

Hi Team,

Got confirmation mail 3.45pm today,, fingers crossed.
    But they are so so slow,,,

I'm ok as i don't need to fight with INZ anymore......

Did u get your confirmation email from CO??????

Quote Originally Posted by antok30 View Post
    Did u get your confirmation email from CO??????
    Hearty Congratulations my friend.....requested documents were mailed by my employer on Thursday 1st May around 530pm...she might have got it on Friday the 2nd May...now all depends on her if she is satisfied i should be seeing my status changed to APPROVED...soon...meanwhile have lost my sleep and m keeping fingers crossed at all times...

Default please share your experience with me :)

Quote Originally Posted by virgoleonz View Post
    Hearty Congratulations my friend.....requested documents were mailed by my employer on Thursday 1st May around 530pm...she might have got it on Friday the 2nd May...now all depends on her if she is satisfied i should be seeing my status changed to APPROVED...soon...meanwhile have lost my sleep and m keeping fingers crossed at all times...
    Hi everyone,

I'm happy to see everything moving for all of your case.
    I'm in the waiting zone although I have a case officer since the 16 April 2014 after 6 long months in the queue.
    My CO email me she was in charge of my case and would get back to me if any more information would be needed or when a decision will be made. Since then I have no contact neither my employer.
    I emailed her last week to have a possible update as 3 weeks past since then) she told me my files were in the verification team and it could take 15 days or more before it get back top her.

As my employer hasn't been contacted:
    -do you think she will do later?
    - or that she has everything needed and just wait for verification to be done to take decision?
    - is employement verification idone by verification team or CO?

Thank you so much for any light or thoughhts

NB: in the meantime I have to renew my work visa (lodge on 22th April and approved on 8th May)

Quote Originally Posted by lilie View Post
    Hi everyone,

I'm happy to see everything moving for all of your case.
    I'm in the waiting zone although I have a case officer since the 16 April 2014 after 6 long months in the queue.

Hi Lillie,
    its been almost 2 weeks since we sent all the documents requested by my CO, the only change i have noticed is that a week ago the date of my full medical changed to 8th May and that's all... i have no idea what is happening...it is taking a while but it is something we have no control of...cannot quit worrying no matter how diligently i try..looking at my status online...dont know how many times a day....fingers crossed at all times

There's a well-known glitch in the INZ system which means that the date for your medical changes every time anyone accesses your records, even for something totally different, even if they just opened it by mistake. So that change need not worry you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast