Thread: Self addressed courier packet for return of docs to US applicant?

Default Self addressed courier packet for return of docs to US applicant?

Anyone have experience with this part of the application? It says to send a self addressed/pre paid courier pack with our residence application but I am unsure of which company to use (seems DHL is most popular in NZ?) and also what weight to have it paid for, or is there a flat rate option? What all is returned to you in the courier package? TIA!

Quote Originally Posted by zjpq13 View Post
    Anyone have experience with this part of the application? It says to send a self addressed/pre paid courier pack with our residence application but I am unsure of which company to use (seems DHL is most popular in NZ?) and also what weight to have it paid for, or is there a flat rate option? What all is returned to you in the courier package? TIA!
    I used FedEx. Everything I sent, except the application, was returned. When I went to the FedEx office to have it mailed, I paid for the same weight for the return envelope. I sent my stuff to Washington DC.

We did have to courier official documents between NZ and the USA when we lived in the USA. We used DHL.