Hi all just wanted to share what's been going on so far since I lodge the application off. Its been a grueling process that started in Feb 2014 when we started compiling all this information for our Visa's.(Trial and error on finding Doctors to fill out our Medical Blood work and Chest -Xray) But finally got that squared away.

My husband applied under a Work to Residence Visa, Me- Under the Partner-based Temp Visa and a Visitor Visa for our 2 year old son. We just sent off our application on May 13th 2014 with 2 Day Shipping. When I check the status on the Washington Branch Website it states:

Your application has been registered and your payment confirmed by NZVAC on 15/May/2014.

■ Your application was sent to the Immigration New Zealand in Washington for processing on 16/May/2014. Please refer “Standard Processing Timeframe” link for information regarding processing time.

■ Your application has been processed by the Immigration New Zealand in Washington and passport sent to NZVAC on 20/May/2014.You may collect your passport from NZVAC in Washington. Please be advised that if you are picking up the decision on behalf of the applicant, you must bring the authorization letter signed by the applicant along with the receipt provided at the time of lodgement along with your photo ID.

Any insight on what the next status may be? Do you receive a call at this point or direct contact? Anyone have similar status and know how long it takes after this point? Super anxious on what the decision is. Thanks so much