Thread: Any job openings in testing field region Auckland

Exclamation Any job openings in testing field region Auckland

Hello folks

It would be great if someone could share job opening in Testing field for Senior Test Analyst /Test Lead/ QA Lead.

I am currently in Auckland on resident visa and responses I am getting from recruiters are very cold, feel like they are happy with their jobs and not bother about others(in short feels like they don't want to earn extra buck by recruiting others) anyway if someone know about openings please post in this thread. Any sort of help is appreciated. Thanks.

Note:- Also post job openings for different regions so others can be benefited from this post.

Can anyone tell me what should be my approach towards securing the job in my field (Testing field), I have done below steps

1)I have updated my resume with local address /ph number/ visa status as resident visa /availability as immediate and uploaded and registered on almost all recruiters and job portals.

2)Applied the job which matches my profile through recruiters and job portals.

3)Contacted few recruiters next day to follow up (but got cold and generic reply as will screen ur resume and if we think it matches the requirements then will contact u) frankly speaking my profile was 85-90% matched for most of the jobs I applied anyway.

4)Planning to post my advert on Auckland of Chambers of Commerce website.

Please feel free to post ur comments

Any updates guys.

You may wish to contact this company:http://www.ul.com/newzealand/eng/pages/
    Or this one:http://www.spectrumlab.co.nz

The nature of the business is such that job openings can occur at any time either due to replacement needs or increased demand.