Thread: Can some one help me financial statement

Question Can some one help me financial statement

Hi Sir/Madam,

Actually my employer started his company (software/web development) in 2011 and i am the 1st employee to them in 2013. I had applied for PR in Mar'14 recently I got email from My CO to ask my employer to provide financial statement. But when i received financial statement from my employer i came to know that they had turn over around $65k in 2013/2014 but in the previous financial year record showed they only made $8k in 2012/13 when i was not there in the company.

According to me i feel increase in sales way high in the year 2013/14. My concern is does CO have any concern about the growth of the company. Do CO have any margin to look at? Can you please advice if the CO feels the turn over is less than what he/she expected then how should i proceed further or what can i request my employer to provide further.

Cheers

INZ are looking to see that the company is now on a sound financial footing and that your employment is sustainable going forward I imagine. As they are experiencing growth , you should be okay. You don't really have a choice - you have to send in an accurate stamen - perhaps a letter from the employer explaining that this was a start-up etc etc would help reinforce the position.

Thanks Karen for the answer.

Also when i saw the financial statement of company has a profit of 17k. What i want to do at this stage is i will submit the financial docs and wait for CO for his comments if he asks for future evidence to prove then i can request my employer to provide some evidence of our on going and future projects.

Do you think it is a good idea to go ahead??