Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Residence visa

Default Residence visa

hi everyone, i just submitted my file in February and my CO asked my employer to fully describe my duties and he did answer all her question that she asked for ex: organisational chart, planing menu, pricing products etc. Now after two weeks i got a letter from her which says that she is not satisfied with any of my duties and going to give me chance to make further comments by 29th may 2014 and if i will not reply she will have to make a decision on the basis of previous info that i have already provided and on basis of that she will be unlikely to grant me a residence visa.

is it something to worry about ???????

my employer has already send her letter that i do all those duties which are in ANZSCO with evidences and she also emailed me in which she said thanks for sending her all those evidences and letter from my employer.

what can be happen next just feeling nervous ..... if someone experiencing or has experienced pls share .... i will much appreciate
    Last edited by major; 28th May 2014 at 12:45 AM.

Hi. It is very important that your reply by the deadline or there is a strong possibility that your visa will be declined. If you really do all the duties as in the ANZSCO description for your job and you meet the qualification and/or work experience requirement for that job, I am not sure what problem there is. Could you write the CO a letter that takes each of the ANZSCO duties, provides some examples of tasks that you do that fit the category, maybe the frequency with which you do them and then get your employer to endorse the letter? ACT QUICKLY!!!!

thanks , i have already sent her a letter . now just a bit worry abt decision
    Last edited by major; 28th May 2014 at 01:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by major View Post
    Have u got any reply ??

Hopefully everything will be fine, I am in same situation as yours.Would you be able to explain a bit what she said to you in last email ???

Please let us know what's going on, did u get any news?

hi everyone, i just submitted my file in February and my CO asked my employer to fully describe my duties and he did answer all her question that she asked for ex: organisational chart, planing menu, pricing products etc. Now after two weeks i got a letter from her which says that she is not satisfied with any of my duties and going to give me chance to make further comments by 29th may 2014 and if i will not reply she will have to make a decision on the basis of previous info that i have already provided and on basis of that she will be unlikely to grant me a residence visa.

is it something to worry about ???????

my employer has already send her letter that i do all those duties which are in ANZSCO with evidences and she also emailed me in which she said thanks for sending her all those evidences and letter from my employer.

what can be happen next just feeling nervous ..... if someone experiencing or has experienced pls share .... i will much appreciate
    hello master,

good luck

if u dont
    do you work as Shop manager ?
    how many staff members work with you?

Thanks

Prince have u got any reply ??

Did u already reply to ur co ??and what they said

Please let us know what's going on

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast