Thread: EOI Selected 5/14/2014 - Some Q's

Default EOI Selected 5/14/2014 - Some Q's

Hi All,

My EOI was submitted and selected on 05/14/2014. Till now i haven't received the ITA. Can you please tell me how much time it would take for us to get the ITA? Am i going to receive the ITA via e-mail or postal mail. After my EOI got selected i moved to a new address. How do i update my address in EOI?

TIA

Hi. It can take between 1 and about 3 weeks to get an ITA. They usually come first by email and then the letter but not the attachments come by mail as well. You can go online to your application and edit it. However, I would want to notify someone that I had moved - just in case. If you are in the US, you could call Washington maybe?

Karen,

i checked the EOI but there is no option to edit it. Do i need to look at some other place? I am in US.

There should be. If you log in, go to My Applications and then click on the title of the EOI (hyperlink), once it has been selected, there are lots of things you can't do. However, one of the options that comes up on my screen (and I don't think it's different from anyone else's) is Edit. I have never actually edited anyone's EOI after selection. Once you get the email, you will get a chance to tell them your new address, so it may not be an issue. If you haven't heard anything by next week, contact the Washington Office and see if they can help you or even phone the INZ number in NZ. Let us know how you go! Cheers. Karen

Thank you Karen. I still haven't got the ITA. Will wait till next weekend and will contact the Washington office.