Thread: Clarification about third party checks

Question Clarification about third party checks

Hi Admin,

My question here is what third party checks means?? My understanding about third party checks is qualification, bank, birth certificate, etc. Is it correct?

In my case every thing is fine but my only concern here is does CO do the credit checks with banks as i am presently using credit card for my personal use but i am paying off to the bank on monthly basis also i am having some more credit to pay off. Because what i observed in NZ is most of the employers do the credit checks before employing anyone. So my query is does INZ also works in the same way? As my PR application is with CO at present.
    Can you please reply to my question as i am so much worried about this

Cheers

pradnz

'Third party check' in general means that you (the first party) have sent evidence to an official (the second party), who then asks someone else in a position to know (the third party) to testify that your evidence is true.

INZ only routinely check the evidence submitted with the ITA. There is no financial requirement for Residence under SMC, so they don't have a reason to enquire into your credit status.

Thank you so much JandM for answering my question.

When you mentioned they routinely check what ever we submitted with ITA. Now my CO recently asked me to provide my bank statements from September 2013 to march 2014 to check whether my salary is going or not, which i am getting salary on fortnight basis every month that looks perfectly fine but my only concern is the summary of the statement which is showing up all the account balances, does CO will raise any issue regarding the remaining balances showing up for each account including credit status.

As you already mentioned no financial requirement for SMC.

I am happy with your answer but I will be more happy if you can reply to my another question.

Thanks a lot in advance

Cheers
    pradnz

All I can tell you is that I've never seen mention of this happening. INZ has wide powers to require information, but they're only in relation to the regulations that apply in each particular case, not to ask after people's private business outside the matter of the visa they're asking for. No doubt if anybody out there has a story to tell, they will.

Thank you JandM for the reply. Hope everything should be ok