Thread: PR Progress- More emails form CO

Question PR Progress- More emails form CO

Hi Admin,

My PR (SMC) application progress(Me,wife and son included)

EOI..........................................13th November 2013
    ITA Residence Visa Lodged........06th March 2014
    CO allocation............................01st May 2014
    CO requested documents from me through emails 1.) Full medicals, financial statements from September 13 to march 14, ird statements from April 13 to march 14. (medicals sent in 4 days)(but financial statements submitted a bit late where my employer replied me because of availability of their company accountant)
    2.)Email again from CO saying that my employer is not paying me the salary as per contract when he saw the ird statements but my employer replied explaining in detail to CO about salary calculation (After explanation from my employer CO is satisfied now)
    3.) Email again from CO asking for employer to provide company organisational chart showing each employee position, full name, start date, employment type?????
    (Forwarded email to my employer still waiting for his reply)

How many questions more from CO???

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    MY QUESTIONS???

The company which i am working is a small company(web/software development) where i am the first employee to them but When i submitted financial statement to CO i saw in the statement that our company made turn over around 65K in 2014 in which they made profit of 17k after i was employed with them, where as in 2013 they made only 8K which is way high when compared to 2013. Do you think does the figure of 65K have any impact on my application. Also do you think because after seeing the company turn over of 65K which they made in 2014 made the CO to ask for organisation chart. What's next after my employer replies to CO recent query???

After CO doing the checks from my employer. Do the CO calls my wife as well??? or he will take the final decision after doing checks from my side?

Looking forward for the reply

Many thanks in advance

Cheers

Its a bit difficult to answer, whether the profit portion will be considered by INZ. May be others can give better inputs on that.

If your Wife is included in the application, the CO will pose some questions to her along with yourself during the final settlement interview. But, usually the primary applicant gets the bulk of it.

Thanks for the reply....

Can some one please answer to my questions in the journey to my PR

It sounds as though you are in the same state of mind as many other forum members, wanting to know in advance what INZ's answers will be. Unfortunately, nobody can tell you that, and all you can do is wait.

Nobody outside INZ has access to any guidelines COs may be given when looking at an employer's financial situation - what is, or is not, considered satisfactory and stable for a business. The CO has the right to ask as many questions as they want, till they feel they have a full picture.

For some applications, COs need to check out the partnership, but this is less likely to happen if the couple have already got a partner-sponsored visa in place, as the ground has already been covered. They may want more partnership evidence showing that you are still together through the time of processing, since they don't want to issue a visa to a secondary applicant who has since broken up with the main applicant.

There's no set order that a CO must use when covering all the aspects of an application, so although you know some things your CO has looked at so far when investigating your case, this doesn't prove which other items he has already done - he might have checked something and not asked you any questions because he was happy with the evidence, or you might not have heard anything about that angle because he hasn't touched on it yet.

Awesome thanks a lot JandM for the answers. Appreciate for your time

Exactly the same way i thought as well he is asking for some more queries which he hasn't touched yet.

Hope CO process my PR application soon....

Cheers