Thread: Medical Status changed??

Question Medical Status changed??

Hi,

I have a question as my PR application is in process

CO asked me to do FULL MEDICALS-----6th May 2014 (SUBMITTED)
    Online Status changed for FULL MEDICALS------8th May 2014 (RECEIVED)
    Now new online Status changed for FULL MEDICALS ---------29th May 2014 (RECEIVED)

I don't know what exactly is going on??

Do you think my medicals is fine when i see INZ updated my medicals status with NEW DATE as RECEIVED??

Any one had this experience before. Can anyone please help me to my question

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pradnz View Post

Do you think my medicals is fine when i see INZ updated my medicals status with NEW DATE as RECEIVED??
    Hi Pradnz, as i learnt from forum, it could be your CO having a look at your file, in my case last time the date got updated next thing i heard was my medicals been sent to MA...8th of May was the date..,.haven't heard anything after that....

Due to an odd glitch of the INZ online system, whenever someone from INZ accesses any application, it changes the date on the 'medical received' section - it doesn't matter WHAT the official was looking at, or even if one of them accidentally opened the wrong case, looking for someone else's details, it's still the medical that gets its date changed.

Hi Virgoleonz, thank you for the reply appreciate that and i hope my CO won't refer to MA

I'm glad for you guys, at least you can see some moves going on. In my case Medical date changed when I lodged my apllication lats November, then no changes until last April when I have to re-apply for work visa, since then nothing... I really start to think that my application is lost in an obscure room where no one never goes ....

By the way I have to go out of the country next month, for about 3 weeks. I can't change it or cancelled it (plan tickets not refundable) I really thought everything would be sorted long ago by that time, but it's not.
    I know I should tell my CO about this travel (and I will) but I'm not sure it will speed up the process or slow it down a little bit more again (for e.g. I'm pretty sure that when I advise my co about the work visa renewal, she left my application in this same dark lonely room it is now and forgot about it).
    So I'm not sure best move is to tell her last about 10 days before my departure or right now...

What do you think?