Thread: Status pending

Default Status pending

Hi
    I have applied my residency in march 2014 at Henderson branch. My work visa is expiring in 20th of June i have applied new work visa on 20th of may at manukau branch.I am just wondering that how long time it will take for approve my work visa because its been 15 day and my online status is pending.

it depend if your renew your visa on the basis that your previous one .
    same position and employer : it should take about 15 days but i don't know Manukau branch. But don't worry if they think they won't give you a decision on time, they automatically deliver an interim visa with the same conditions as your previous work visa if it for the same employer and position. If you change position or employer, then you 'll probably get a visitor visa kind of interim visa, which doesn't allow you to work in the meantime unfortunately.
    Call the manukau branch to know about this they will explain you all of this

Thank you lilie
    When i join this company i got a position of Trainee Retail manager.After three month i Got promoted as a Retail manager.I did variation for my new position and after that I applied my Residency.My visa is expiring in June So applied my work visa .now finger cross.....
    I am confuse because my employer hasn`t fill up section 3 in supplementy form which is regarding advertisement of job.Because my qualification is related to my job.
    Last edited by Rvin; 4th June 2014 at 01:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rvin View Post
    Thank you lilie
    When i join this company i got a position of Trainee Retail manager.After three month i Got promoted as a Retail manager.I did variation for my new position and after that I applied my Residency.My visa is expiring in June So applied my work visa .now finger cross.....
    I am confuse because my employer hasn`t fill up section 3 in supplementy form which is regarding advertisement of job.Because my qualification is related to my job.
    I'm not sure about this section. I know usually employer fill it and join proof of their failed research to find a candidat that already hold a visa or a kiwi.
    But your case is a bit special as your previous position (and work visa) was meant to become the position you hold now.
    Sorry, I'm not really helpfull . Is your employer familiar with the process of submitted a work visa under skilled migrant category?

Thank you lilie
    I have contacted to INZ manukau .They advice me that my application is under process if they require further documents they will contact me.

good, now, you have to wait I guess..