Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: INZ 1113 -- EMPLOYER SUPPLEMENTARY FORM -- What does INZ want to know? How to present this information?

Default INZ 1113 -- EMPLOYER SUPPLEMENTARY FORM -- What does INZ want to know? How to present this information?

Hello everyone!
    I have received a job offer and now my future employer has to fill the INZ 1113 (Employer Supplementary Form).
    In this form, he will have prove to INZ that (1) they have genuinely searched and (2) there are no suitable New
    Zealand workers available to do the job. So far, it looks easy!!!!

However, the instructions in the form and guides at INZ website are a bit vague for my taste and also the information in the Forum is fragmented. So, as I would like to send my application with the correct information, I decided to create
    this topic and concentrate the relevant information regarding what kind of information Immigration wants to know with INZ 1113.

Thus, I will post the requirements under Section C - "Overseas recruitment based on non-availability of New Zealand residents" and my questions about what does INZ want to know and how this information should be provided (I will started with the hardest one).
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

C2 Have you used other advertising media such as national newspapers, internet etc?
    Yes You need to attach dated copies of the advertising and receipts for paid advertising. The evidence needs to show the duration and
    frequency of advertising. You also need to attach evidence of the outcome of your advertising.
    No This may delay the application of the person you have offered employment to.

>> How to show INZ about the duration the job was advertisied and how many times in each kind of media?

>> How to show them the outcomes? One page report with a summary of the applications received and the selection criteria used to decided the most appropriate candidate is enough?
    Or do they wanna know the reason why the other 10 or 50 candidates weren't selected? In this case, would be necessary a report justifying each decision? I am just exagerating on the last one btw
    >> What happen if there were kiwi applicants but the company decided to hire the foreigner even though the NZ was a good candidate? Is that acceptable?
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

C1 Have you listed the vacancy with the Ministry of Social Development (MSD) – Work and Income?
    Yes You need to attach any correspondence you have had with a work broker, copies of any listings and the outcome of those listings.
    No This may delay the application of the person you have offered employment to.

>> Would INZ accept a "skilled job" like IT/Engineering/Etc that has not been listed with Work & Income? I am asking that cause in their website, they just have jobs that don't require academic qualifications.
    >> Again, what does outcome mean and how to show it?

-------------------------------------------------------------------
    C3 Did you list the vacancy with a recruitment agency?
    Yes Attach a dated letter from the recruitment agency, outlining any recruitment they undertook, including why any New Zealand applicants were not suitable.
    No

>> One more time, how do they want to know if a NZ applicant was not suitable?

--------------------------------------------------------------------
    C4 Have you made efforts as an employer to train New Zealanders to fill the positions available?
    Yes Attach documents outlining the types of training provided and the outcome of that training.
    No Provide a written statement outlining why you have not made efforts to train New Zealanders

>> "HOW" Question 1: An occupation description from "ANZSCO" (Australian and New Zealand Standard Classification
    of Occupations) and the job description would be enough to prove this?

As soon as I have the complete picture, I will post a summary that certainly will be helpful for future migrants and employers.

Thanks a lot,
    LEKKO

I am a bit busy at the moment but here 's a couple of pointers to get you started. Firstly, registration with WINZ is not usually considered essential for Skill level 1 and 2 positions. Two, I usually get the employer to provide the evidence of the job advert ( 3 weeks of advetising is good) and then add a note that says something like "we received xxxx applications of which yyyy were from New Zealanders. Of these, only zzz met the essential requirements of the job. We interviewed aa of these, but the other bb were unavailable. On presentation at interview, none of the aa candidates were able to answer our questions satisfactorily. I also get them to explain that training a NZer would not be possible because the job needs a xxxx qual and zzz years of experience and we need someone to fill the vacancy long before that. Hope that helps.

Hi
    I have applied for residency in march and my visa is expiring in 22nd of june.
    My question is regarding same section c of supplementary form.The condition of this section is

This section must be completed if the person you have offered employment to is applying under the Essential Skills work category.If the position is on the Essential Skills in Demand Lists, only complete this section if the employee does not meet the specified qualification and/or work experience requirements for the position.

My Question is:I have applied my work visa under essential skill demand list and it meets with my qualification .So my employer hasn`t fill this section because it shows in this condition that only complete this section if the employee does not meet the specified qualification and/work experience requirements for the position.

I am confuse because i have applied my work visa on 20th of may.And status is still pending.Can any one tell me in brief about this section.

Thank you

If you meet the exact criteria for a job on the LTSSL then your employer doesn't need to fill this in. It may just be that the office processing your application are very busy. It could be another week or even two.

Thank you Karen
    I have got my work visa today till June 2015.But they haven`t stamp my visa in my passport.They have send me a latter that your work visa is approved.And online status is still showing pending.

My question is:Should i call back to INZ about my visa that why is it not stamp in my passport?

Please advice me what to do.

Thank you

It could be an electronic visa - it depends on the exact wording of the letter. If you want to send me a Private Message I will tell you how you can show me the letter and I will then give you my opinion. (No charge!)

Quote Originally Posted by Karen Phillips View Post
    I am a bit busy at the moment but here 's a couple of pointers to get you started. Firstly, registration with WINZ is not usually considered essential for Skill level 1 and 2 positions. Two, I usually get the employer to provide the evidence of the job advert ( 3 weeks of advetising is good) and then add a note that says something like "we received xxxx applications of which yyyy were from New Zealanders. Of these, only zzz met the essential requirements of the job. We interviewed aa of these, but the other bb were unavailable. On presentation at interview, none of the aa candidates were able to answer our questions satisfactorily. I also get them to explain that training a NZer would not be possible because the job needs a xxxx qual and zzz years of experience and we need someone to fill the vacancy long before that. Hope that helps.
    In my case, I'm a graphic designer, this proffesion is considered as level 1 for the ANZSCO. So I need to search a job and convince to my employers that they need to provide me this information and they should fill the form, Am I right?
    With these information, my form, and the other documents, could I apply in a sucessful way to the EOI considering that I have at least 100 points without the job offer?

Thank you

Hi. Without a job offer, you need 140 points, 100 points with.

Yes, I know that I can submit my EOI with 100 points, but viewing the results, It's almost impossible to gain the Skilled visa without the job offer.
    My plan is going to NZ as a visitor and look for job when I will be there, meet the employers face to face. And If I'll have luck, find any employer who wants to hire me before the visitors visa expiration date.
    If I have a job offer, and I could have these proofs from the company, in witch they can show that they tried to find any NZer and didnīt find anyone.
    Sending to immigration all my documments, this questionary filled, and the other proofs required from the company, I could have a job permit just with they and for the time of the offer.
    And finally after that I could apply to the Expresion of Interest. Am I right?

Yes, the first step is a temporary work visa, which can be processed quite quickly so you can start work, and you can also put in the EOI, which will share quite a lot of the same evidence.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast