Thread: AUS Transit Visa for IRANIAN travel through AUS from NZ

Lightbulb AUS Transit Visa for IRANIAN travel through AUS from NZ

I'm holding IRAN Passport

I have flight from NZ to Melbourne-2:30 minute STOP and leave Melbourne to Malaysia mid of August.
    and I will flight from Malaysia to SYDNEY 8:30 minutes STOP and leave Sydney to NZ mid of September.

I have discovered that I need transit visa for both flight and I should apply through TTSERVICE https://www.ttsaustralia.com/nz/en/Home .
    There is no Visa Fee for Transit Visa However they charge NZD32 as Service Fee.
    My Questions:
    Does anyone know do I need to apply 2 separate transit visa and pay 2 times 2x32=64 ?
    Does it require to fill up 2 set of 876 form or one will do?
    Should I grant one visa to use for both dates and Airport or each require separate visa?
    Cheers,

Apply for a transit visa (Subclass 876) and in the form request for "multiple entry". Once granted, you'll be able to transit through Australia as many times as you want within the validity of your visa.

Red face

Thanks for the respond.
    I will post it to TT services new Zealand Ltd tomorrow and hopefully wil be fine.
    By the way within 876 form.
    For fields of length of stay, address in Australia, occupation and employer address.
    I wrote Both Melbourne and Sydney airport and total of my stop as length of stay.
    My nz job and employer for other fields.
    Hopefully they will understand it as I mentioned I have multiple journey.
    Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by slingshot View Post
    Thanks for the respond.
    I will post it to TT services new Zealand Ltd tomorrow and hopefully wil be fine.
    By the way within 876 form.
    For fields of length of stay, address in Australia, occupation and employer address.
    I wrote Both Melbourne and Sydney airport and total of my stop as length of stay.
    My nz job and employer for other fields.
    Hopefully they will understand it as I mentioned I have multiple journey.
    Cheers
    Ensure you include your travelling itinerary, if you have one.