Thread: Medicals Cleared ....what's Next????????????

Default Medicals Cleared ....what's Next????????????

CO got all the information she wanted by 5th May, then almost 3 weeks later accidentally learnt that medicals has not come back yet from MA, Then yesterday stumbled on new info that said INZ has received medicals from MA and no further tests/reports are required.

RANT BEGINS......neither i nor my lawyer had any clue why & when the medicals were referred when there were no unusual findings and we gave them a few test reports about a month ago upon INZ's request. I understand CO is doing what she sees fit...more than a month gone since she had all the info she requested, no further communication...i am frustrated and confused and angry at the same time ...if they needed something more why the killing silence for 1 month and if they have all they wanted what is the delay in announcing the verdict.....RANT OVER.....phewwwww

I am totally lost, thought she is just waiting for the MA comments and she has decision but only she knows what's next!!!!!
    Last edited by virgoleonz; 6th June 2014 at 11:28 AM.

Hi Mate,

This is crazy.. no other words than WHY???

What concern me the most is your lawyer, he/she doesn't seem that helpful regarding the fact that you pay him/her to take good care of this, and ring alarm and concern if your application is left in the dark, isn't it?
    What does he says about this, what are your options from here?

by the way, I'm going to send an email today to my Co and ask question, because I think my application is sleeping somewhere since 1 month at least. That is not normal at all. I'm going to let her know about my oversea travel in july too.

Hi Lilie, i know my lawyer is not helpful as i have heard from other applicants about their lawyers, only tells me that its not 9 months yet so wait some more, last time i asked him for n update, he got me an update that medicals are not back from MA yet and at the same time sent me a quote from INZ's original letter from Nov 2013 stating that its going to take 7-9 months so sit tight.

I guess waiting & patience is the only virtue i must practice now...Fingers Crossed
    Last edited by virgoleonz; 6th June 2014 at 01:53 PM.

another thing i feel is that my lawyer doesn't want to irritate the CO, i don't know this for a fact but i have a feeling if CO gets upset they can paint the picture in a way they want and make that wait and struggle more worse...

Yes that's why we are reallyy carefully with the email things and keep changing it to make sure she won't take it the wrong way.. and that's why we didn't send anything yet, everytime, we hope we'll finally get an update the next day, but nothing..