Thread: living together proof

Default living together proof

Hey there,

so a few weeks ago my husband got granted a visa (yay) but was a tourist visa as they wanted proof of us living together, which is fine as long as we are together but I'm having trouble with the proof part as him and I live with my mum I'm just paying her rent as I'm the only one able to work in the relationship and can't afford to live alone with him on my income only so I'm not sure how to show proper proof as him and I are basically boarding at my mums house so no bills or anything are addressed to us as a couple at this address

any advice out there?

Thanks

You don't have to have a lease with your names on in order to qualify for partnership. Have a look at the old threads and you'll get some ideas for other ways to show that you're partners. https://www.google.co.uk/#q=site:enz...tnership+proof

Just joined the forum as we prepare for our move shortly

My hubby now(then partner) is Kiwi and when I applied for my RV we had to proof we were living together. Besides bills and bank statements showing same addresses and names. I included photos of both of us with family(his and mine) over time and also bills from same doctors and dental clinics. Hope it works out for you.

I prepared a relationship timeline with photos copied off Facebook to prove dates and locations etc. Also provided relationship references from friends to provide further evidence apart from documents showing our addresses.

We're living at my parents at the moment so that isn't a problem.

Default extending......

hi...im new here.. im currently here in nz living with my partner, i only got 2months visitor visa approved and now were gonna extend it.im just wondering how long can i extend it again.I want to apply for under partnership after i meet the 'living together requirements'.

Where are you from? This can make a difference to what you are allowed to do.

im from philippines.I told to my CO b4 my real intension of visiting Nz.i was applying for 9months but she just gave me 2months.But im stil thankful for that though because i was granted for a visa and i want to extend it to be with my partner and apply for partnership after