Thread: Approved in principle

Default Approved in principle

I am a regular visitor to this forum but i decided not to ever post anything. I wanted my first post to be approved.

My time line below.

September EOI submitted
    ITA pack recieved october 29 2013
    ITA submitted December 12 2013
    ITA lodged online December 17 2013
    National security form recieved Dec 27 2013
    National Security form mailed back January 25 2014.............i was on leave so didnt see the form early.
    Called Immigration NZ to find out if i have a case officer March 18 2014. Confirmed I had a case officer
    Called Immigration NZ April 25 2014 regarding update. Informed my application was reassigned to another CO on April 1
    Recieved mail from CO April 30 2014 that he has completed assessment and application forwarded for second person check and it will take 4 to 5 weeks
    Recieved mail from CO June 5 2014 that my application is still in processing that i need to send original of my passport. Passport sent same day.
    Online services changed to approved today June 9 2014. Recieved mail from CO that i should pay migrant levy.

I must say its been a stressful journey especially when you need residence to make important life decisions.

All the best to everyone still waiting for approval.

Quote Originally Posted by dejato View Post
    I am a regular visitor to this forum but i decided not to ever post anything. I wanted my first post to be approved.

My time line below.

September EOI submitted
    National Security form mailed back January 25 2014.............i was on leave so didnt see the form early.
    Called Immigration NZ to find out if i have a case officer March 18 2014. Confirmed I had a case officer
    Called Immigration NZ April 25 2014 regarding update. Informed my application was reassigned to another CO on April 1
    Recieved mail from CO April 30 2014 that he has completed assessment and application forwarded for second person check and it will take 4 to 5 weeks
    Recieved mail from CO June 5 2014 that my application is still in processing that i need to send original of my passport. Passport sent same day.
    Online services changed to approved today June 9 2014. Recieved mail from CO that i should pay migrant levy.

I must say its been a stressful journey especially when you need residence to make important life decisions.

congratz

congratulation

Quote Originally Posted by dejato View Post

My time line below.

September EOI submitted

Congrats!!

Can I ask you a few things?
    How did you lodged your ITA on line? what about all the documention they asked?
    What is that National security form you recieved Dec 27 2013, I join national police certificate of the country I've been living in, but when I called Immigration they told me I don't have to bother with the NZ ones, as they will take care of it themselves.
    Do you know which branch in Auckland your application has been processed?
    I'm also surprise they ask you to send your passport when your application was still processed..

Thank you and again, enjoy!

Congratulations!

Re: National Security. http://www.enz.org/forum/showthread....848#post495848 This isn't the same as the ordinary police checks.

Congratulations!!

Quote Originally Posted by lilie View Post
    Congrats!!

Can I ask you a few things?
    How did you lodged your ITA on line? what about all the documention they asked?
    What is that National security form you recieved Dec 27 2013, I join national police certificate of the country I've been living in, but when I called Immigration they told me I don't have to bother with the NZ ones, as they will take care of it themselves.
    Do you know which branch in Auckland your application has been processed?
    I'm also surprise they ask you to send your passport when your application was still processed..

Thank you and again, enjoy!
    I submitted my ITA and supporting documents by courrier mail.
    National security check is a different thing. I come from a high risk country. So i get to fill that.
    My application was processed in Wellington

thanks for the info and again congratulation !

Congrats...!