Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Urgent- IRD statement + bank statement

Default Urgent- IRD statement + bank statement

Hi guys,
    I try to download my IRD statement since April 2012 as requested by INZ. Online it seems I can only download 3 different statements to cover the dates they need. Is they a way to download all of it in one document?

Other question, They ask for my bank statement (with my income payement) for the last 3 months. online I can only download it for Feb to 4 April, not until today.
    I don't want them to find it suspicious??
    do you think that would be ok?

Hi

I'm pretty sure you can only print off your earnings information for each tax year. So if your wanting to go back to April 2012 it would need to be 3 statements if your including this tax year too.

With regards to the bank statement, you could call the bank and ask them could a current statement be printed off if you went into a branch? I would check with them first as if it will only let you print up to April its quite a gap till now.

Hope you get everything sorted.

Hi Lilie,

Glad to hear that you got some news.

I send 3 PDF docs for each financial year from IRD. There was no issue that were 3. I just renamed them with the appropriate name and attached them to the email to the CO.
    As for the back. I am sure that it's ok to send them the generated statements as all the banks generate statements a month later. i.e if you want to see the statement for June, you will only find it available in July. For the period you cannot see, you can always print a transaction list by choosing the period you don't have statement for.

Again ask you CO if they are ok with what you send them and they will guide you if the provided data is not ok. They are people and they will help out. They will not draw conclusions based on you asking questions.
    I still asked questions 10 days after the AIP letter to my CO(Sticker related) and she was extremely helpful every time.

Fingers crossed

Thank you guys,
    I actually sent 3 IRD statement and manage to have a detail report of my cheque bank account choosing the date as suggested. so on one document (of 3 pages ) IO can see my transaction for the last 3 months. I hope it'll do.

Actually this is the verification team not CO who ask me for this. I hope I heard some news soon.

I'm happy to hear from any of you about the process timing after this verification step.
    NB: Employer has been contacted same day for verification (ask a few question by email too, with payslids copy) and i've been interviewed about my job duties by phone for 1/2 hours by a IO from verification team too.

Fingers crossed

Hi lilie
    I hope you will get the positive result soon.
    Can i ask you some question :what type question CO ask you by phone ?

Sure,

He called me and asked questions about my job, a lot of questions. He asked details and precision and example. I'm a shop manager so he asked about all duties I do. for eg he asked how I set prices, what kind of advertising I do, name of website, how I decide what to do, how I choose my suppliers, staff recruitement process... The procedure I set up, security matter, how I evaluate my staff performances, etc..
    No questions were tricky,really, it sounds a bit like a job interview. But really, I simply answer each one honestly, and I felt quite confortable once the "oh it's a IO that I'm talking to!" passed

Hi Lilie, i think i read in one of ur posts, you henderson branch?

yes that's correct
    why?

Helli lille,

Best of luck !!!!

how many of staff members you have at your shop ??

Just because mine is with their team too.. Just want to know what to expect.. (: best of luck for u lilie!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast