Thread: ITA Received for skilled migrant category. Job Description clarification pls!!

Default ITA Received for skilled migrant category. Job Description clarification pls!!

Hi All,

I submitted my ITA 28th May 2014. ITA received today. There is a section on check list that asks us to provide job description, qualification certificate. I can provide that. In addition to that, following sentence says:

"It is also useful if you submit a letter from your employer explaining what your duties are."

In regards to that, are I am supposed to provide that?? Because the Job description is exactly dictating my duties. Plus, they will be sending the questionnaire to my employer anyway. If I send one initially, it will basically repeat the second time during questionnaire. I wanted some opinions and experience from this forum please whether is it worth sending duties letter from my employer??

Thank you guys In advance for taking time to read my thread

Waiting for the response

Yes, it's worth it. You're in the hands of a big bureaucracy. There will be many things which aren't done how you would do them, or how you think is logical, but it's not going to change for you. All that will happen, as we know from many people who have shared their stories on our threads, is that if you start to think, or worse still, argue with them, rather than follow the instructions and make it easy for the officials just to tick the boxes they have to tick, is that your case will be delayed, because they'll have to take the time to get from you whatever you haven't done in the first place, and that will cause your file to do more rotations through the work allocation than necessary. Basically, if you want your visa as soon and as easily as possible, when they say jump, you say, 'How high?'

Thanks heaps JandM for your suggestion

Cheers!!