Thread: Residency approved but visa stamping issue for wife

Default Residency approved but visa stamping issue for wife

Hi Guys,

I'm working in NZ finally my residence visa has been approved and i have received IPA from the Christchurch branch.

EOI Submitted Sept, 2013 with 150 points
    ITA received Oct, 2013
    ITA submitted Feb 19, 2014
    CO assigned May 13, 2014
    Approved in Principle June 13, 2014

Thank you very much every one in this forum this is such a great place to help doing the entire immigration process ourselves.

Problem

My wife is currently living in our home country (Pakistan) where It is not legally permitted to send the passport overseas. We do not have Visa center in our country as well (just have a NZ representative center with 01 staff). The case officer has suggested to go to any other country (like Dubai) where nz visa center is available and get blue sticker for my wife.

It a trouble for me to arrange all necessary visas for dubai with extra cost.

I was wondering there must be someone here who had similar issues in the past.

Pls share your experience and help me.

Thank you

I have had clients in a similar position and unfortunately if you can't send passports overseas, then there is no easy way round this. One possibility is that if you have a trusted friend or relative who is travelling overseas to a country with an INZ Office who would be willing to take the passport and get it stamped, you can give that person written authority, notify INZ etc. This has worked for clients of mine in the past who were living in Syria. Good luck!

All sorted case officer asked me to contact local NZ consulate and they put visa protectors for us