Thread: Few questions

Default Few questions

Hi guys

im currently having trouble getting an original copy of mine and my partners old house lease and so far have only managed to get a copy from the estate agent company in NZ (we leased a house whilst on a holiday working visa, were currently back in the uk). we do however have our current and original lease for the house we are staying in currently. but have only been in this house since august 2013. will immigration accept the photocopy of the old lease as it is not vital to our 12 months living together. we plan on lodging our ITA early next month so we will have 12 months in our current house once immigration get our application.

Also regarding the bank statements needed for proof of relationship evidence. Do we each have to send statements or just my partner who is the principal applicant, as the statement she has clearly shows my name and transactions coming and going from my bank account. (im currently having trouble getting a summary statement rather than 2 years worth of full statements)

Many thanks in advance
    Chris

This is only my thought, nothing official, but I'd say it sounds as if you'll be all right with what you have. There is nothing set in stone requiring leases or bank statements - those are just SOME OF the possible pieces of evidence of partnership. It's having the time covered with SOME evidence, of various kinds, that matters, and as you already know, the last 12 months is what they'll look at most closely. In case you haven't found them, here are some old threads on the subject of partnership proof. https://www.google.co.uk/#q=site:enz...tnership+proof