Thread: Filling a Permanent Residency

Default Filling a Permanent Residency

Hi,
    i just got my ITA. I am working as a Trainee security technician (Electronic)in a Auckland based company.I had done my diploma in Electronics level 7 and working as a permanent employee.so is it be the genuine time to apply as i am earning around 40k package.Currently i am on work visa from same company issued in May 2014.

Hello there,

Quote Originally Posted by kundal View Post
    Hi,
    i just got my ITA. I am working as a Trainee security technician (Electronic)in a Auckland based company.I had done my diploma in Electronics level 7 and working as a permanent employee.so is it be the genuine time to apply as i am earning around 40k package.Currently i am on work visa from same company issued in May 2014.
    Hello there,

I see that you have done studies in electronics. My brother has done Btech in electronics and communication . He want to come to NZ for higher studies as I am already living here. I have couple of queries if you could answer please.

So my question is that is it a good idea to do Masters electronics degree from a Uni because its gonna cost more than 30k. What are the chances of job after that. Or what other course would you recommend in all over NZ. And where did you do your studies.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks.
    master