Hi,

I need some guidance on visitor visa applications for my mother and sister whom I want to get here for about a month. I and my wife both have resident visa granted on April 2014.

My mother is about 54 yrs old and she is a housewife, and widowed. She does not speak english. My sister has completed her Bachelors degree and now has a job since last 6 months. I have a brother as well and he is unmarried.

I am working on filling up the application forms on their behalf and get necessary documents sorted for their application. In due course of filling the applications, I came across some questions/doubts which I have listed below.

1) Section B5 :- Have you received immigration advice on this application ?

Since I am filling the application forms, I think I should tick "YES".And in immigration advisors details, I should tick the option where it states that I provided immigration advice in informal and family context only,
and fill Section K (Declaration by perosn assisting that application) with option "assisted the application with recording information" checked. Is that corrent?

2) For my mother, can I opt with General (tourist) visa or does it need to be Parent or Grandparent visa ? We don't intend to apply for three year visa for her but also don't want to be suspicious in the eyes of INZ.

3) Still in doubt whether to go for General Visitor visa or limited visa for my sister. She has job at the moment but not sure if that will be enough to prove her motive to return back. We intend to book plane ticket
and present it in application. Hope that convinces INZ.

Even if we choose Limited visa, what could be the express reason. One reason that obvious is that my mother is not good in english and she hasn't travelled abroad. Though my sister hasn't travelled abroad as well
but she is good in english and can assist during travelling. My mother will not be able to travel alone.

4) Section G4 - Is your visa application dependent on another person who is NZ citizen or resident ? I think the answer would be "YES" for both my mother and sister and they would be dependent on me, isn't it ?

5) What sort of evidences can we provide to support the claim that they intend to return back?

Thanks for reading through my post.
If you have any experience or advice for me, please do state them. I would really appreciate it.

Thanks,
Sandeep