Thread: verification

Default verification

Hi, i applied for residence under SMC.My verification already done by verification officer .He asked few questions to my employer about job duties and asked to provide financial staements.He called me and conversation last for about 2 minutes and asked for salary account statements for last six months.All provided last week.My case officer is not yet alloted .
    So anybody here have any ideas that how long it take after verifiaction for case officer to be alloted.And if case officer is not yet alloted then who u think had sent my application to verification officer.
    Application filed at henderson and verification done by officer from auckland cbd branch.

good luck mate.....

what about your timeline ?

Quote Originally Posted by ra92 View Post
    good luck mate.....

what about your timeline ?
    application filed on 9//2/2014
    support officer asked for further medical reports 15/03/2014(sent very next day)
    employer got a email from verification officer 16/6/2014
    all information sent.. 1/7/201

Normally the one sending questionnaire to employer is the CO themself. Maybe I dont know about other cases.

Quote Originally Posted by ntuananh View Post
    Normally the one sending questionnaire to employer is the CO themself. Maybe I dont know about other cases.
    Even i think so.But my case officer is not yet alloted

Quote Originally Posted by lraep View Post
    Even i think so.But my case officer is not yet alloted
    How do you know that you dont have CO allocated? did you call them to ask? or just assume?

Quote Originally Posted by ntuananh View Post
    How do you know that you dont have CO allocated? did you call them to ask? or just assume?
    No email from inz regarding case oficer.i called them couple of days ago .they said no case officer yet.And i asked them about my medical retest they said it was received back from MA on 10 th april and was allright.Only thing that puzzle me is that who had send my aplication to verification officer if not case officer
    Last edited by lraep; 9th July 2014 at 04:02 PM.

actually verification officer doesnt need CO to assign tasks to them, verification officer picks an application, do whatever verification they can do and collect results. The CO is the one looks at those results + all the documents you submitted and give decision, sometime they ask for more doc if needed.

That's what I think, may not be accurate thou