Thread: Close Family support Documents

Default Close Family support Documents

Hi
    I need to provide the documents for the close family support for PR Visa of my Sister. She is a Permanent resident from 2009. But she doesn't have a Birth registration certificate and at the time of Her(my sister) PR, she already provided the NO birth certificate form(which is submitted with the NZ immigration in original). SO do i need to provide again the NO birth certificate form? or is there another way. Need Help!. For the Record i belong from India

Explain the situation to your case officer. As your sister's "no birth certificate declaration" is already on file, this may be enough. If not, you will need to get another sworn declaration and/or a signed school record or similar.

i already emailed the immigration CO regarding this. But she didn't replied clearly rather just send the guideline for birth certificate document again. That is why i thought to get help here

Are you able to explain exactly why you need to send in your sister's birth certificate? I just need to be absolutely sure that I have this 100% correct. Is it that you are now applying for residence under Skilled Migrant Category and you are claiming 10 points because your sister is a NZ Resident? If so, you need evidence firstly that she is a New Zealand Permanent Resident - a certified copy of the visa in her passport and also evidence that she is your sister. This would usually be your birth certificate and hers, showing that you have the same parents. I would get your sister to write a sworn declaration that states that she (full name and date of birth) is a NZ Permanent resident. That she is your sister. That you were named as her brother on your sister's residence application (even though you were not included in the application). That she has no birth certificate and that at the time she applied for residence, she provided alternative evidence (whatever that was - a sworn declaration or a certified document from her community perhaps) as an alternative. It needs to be written under the rules for NZ sworn declarations ENDING "I make this solemn declaration conscientiously believing the same to be true and by virtue of the Oaths and Declarations Act 1957." Declared at: xxxxxx District Court on XX MONTH 2014" Your sister can get this sworn and signed free of charge at any District Court in New Zealand. You will also need to provide evidence that your sister is currently resident in New Zealand. I hope this helps. If not, try sending me a Private Message.