Thread: Copies of Documents for ITA submission

Default Copies of Documents for ITA submission

Okay, so we have collated all our required documents, qualifications, police certificates, passports etc, etc.
    We intend sending all the original documents, qualifications, police certificates, passports etc. to basically save time which is now pressing with my offer of employment.
    in NZ.

Do INZ require plain copies of all the information we intend to send including copies of photographs, salary slips, references, cards to each other etc. If so why don't they just say that ALL the original documents and any other Original information needs to be accompanied by plain photo copies.

We intend to copy the whole lot no matter what it is just to be safe and save any time.

Is this correct, please advise guys

No you dont send them plain copies, any copies you send to them must be cerified. Otherwise it have to be original.

They will sight the original documents and make copies themself.

And also, you cant do anything to save time on Residence visa process, it may be quick or it may be really long, you cant do anything about it.
    Last edited by ntuananh; 14th July 2014 at 12:04 PM.

Thanks for the reply.........I have carefully read through the Document check list provide by INZ and it says " When you submit original documents you must provide plain copies behind the originals "........I think this must save INZ from copying the originals and the originals possibly getting misplaced.
    Any Certified copies you send are of original documents you have not sent.
    As I said before we are sending all the original documents.

You are quite right. If you are sending originals a plain photocopy is fine. Copies need only be certified if they are instead of originals. I send copies of most documents - not the medicals or applications forms and probably not of the photos.

Thanks Karen Phillips for the confirmation

providing plain copies with the originals is as a courtesy to INZ. it does save them time! You aren't obliged to though

Hi Karen weve just prnted photographs straight from the computer onto paper with about 4 photos on a A4 sheet is this okay for INZ .......does it matter if some copies are A3 size or should all copies be on A4.......some oringinals just dont fit in an A4 shert of paper and need to go onto A3 sheet ?....

Hi. It really doesn't matter. Photos that tell a story e.g. the Christmas tree in th ebackground etc (and you can annotate them with the date and occasion if you like) are good secondary evidence. Sounds like you are almost there!

Yes everything is collated and copies made of everything for INZ.....only thing we are not providing copies of is the ITA form, general medical and x-ray and the photos...I'll be glad when its all in and we can sit back and wait for the telephone interview hopefully things may get fast tracked with my job offer thanks again for you advice

The processing time for applications that include a job offer is almost always faster. Good luck!