Thread: New Zealand Van Lines

Default New Zealand Van Lines

Hi,

Does anyone have any experience with Moving to New Zealand with New Zealand Van Lines?

I understand that they will contact their partners and quote me directly? Has anyone used them before?

Cheers,
    Steve

We did - a long time ago. They were excellent. Friendly, efficient, good value.

We used them because my employer (who organised our move) uses them. They were very good. But apparently rather pricey. But everything went seamlessly, from packing in Canada to unpacking in NZ. No problems with MAF clearance either.

They have a reputation for adding extra charges on when it comes to mpi clearance. We still haven't seen an official mpi invoice but had to pay NZVL regardless. We went through anglo Pacific in the UK and they partner with nzvl at this end our contract stated all administration costs were covered but nzvl added a ton of extra charges for the mpi clearance. Tried to argue with both companies but they just blamed each other, was easier to pay and forget in the end. That said delivery wise the guys were great.

We used them 2 years ago with no probs

We used them twice!

The first time was to deliver and unpack our container from the UK into our rented accommodation. And the second time was six months later to pack and move us into our own property.

Friendly and efficient bunch of lads both times.