Thread: Relationship evidence when we don't pay bills

Default Relationship evidence when we don't pay bills

Hi all,

I'm a British national currently on my 1st WHV which expires on 12th November and I will apply for a partnership visa soon. I've been with my Kiwi boyfriend since Sept last year, and living together officially for just a month. We will be pushing it for time, but will apply for my 12 month partner work visa, in October when we have our minimum 3 months proof of living together.
    We live with his family and don't pay any bills. We are saving together to move in the future. We have a joint bank account and make joint purchases, keep tickets from concerts etc as proof and we have tonnes of family photos and photos from our travels around Europe and NZ last year.
    But I cannot think of any other official evidence we can gather. We rang his car insurance and they can't add more than 2 people to it (he shares with his brother).

What else can we use to prove our living together status? We will get written statements from family friends and his parents of course. But what else is there in our situation?

I really need advice. Help much appreciated.

Join the AA, a club or gym anything that does not really affect you financially but puts your names together on something.

It sounds to me like you are doing all the right things. Good luck!