Thread: Multiple Entry Visit Visa Application

Default Multiple Entry Visit Visa Application

Hi Everyone,

Can anyone share about details and requirements for an Application of Multiple Entry Visit Visa to NZ please.

Do you mean the Parent/Grandparent visa? http://www.immigration.govt.nz/migra...tipleentry.htm Those are the official details - is there something else you want to know?

Hi JandM! Will be applying for a General Tourist Multiple Entry. Please help.

Actually the applicant is my partner, I am here in an essential skills work visa but I have doubts if I can petition my partner via partnership because both of us are married technically and we do not have legal separation papers yet with our previous relationships and I am afraid if my work visa will be affected if I will declare him as a partner so we opt for him to apply for a multiple entry visit visa, do you think this is the best option? He is currently in Autralia on a working visa too. Please help.

There are too many unknowns in your situation to offer you guidance. The posisbility of a visa based on partnership requires you to have lived together for at the very least 3 months and have other evidence of how you keep in contact when you are forced to be apart by your jobs in different countries. Being married to someone else is not necessarily a complete barrier, although having started separation/divorce proceedings would be a very good step. A visitor visa coud either be a standard one, or one based on partnership. The problem with any tourist visa is in proving that the applicant has sufficient funds to suport themselves and to return to another country where they have a right to live and also that the applicant has the motivation to do so. So, a lot depends on the citizenship of your partner. If your partnership started after you obtained your work visa or perhaps developed into somethng more serious more recently, this should not affect your work visa. If this person was your partner at the time you obtained your work visa but you did not declare the partnership, it would be very difficult to now get a visa based on partnership.

Hi Karen,

Thanks for your reply. Our relationship has been going on for 10months (living together for 6mo) before I am forced to come here in NZ to work, we are both asians. When I lodge my work visa in immigration NZ, I did not declare him as partner, instead I declared that I am married as I was thinking that I really am technically in papers. We really want to spend christmas together here in NZ we opt for him to lodge for a general tourist application for 2 weeks.

Please help, what other options can he come here and stay for good? If ever he will come here as a tourist for 6mo sometime next year and hopefully look for employment here, would that be an option? If a tourist will be given a job offer, does he need to exit NZ before he can be granted a work visa?