Thread: financial sustain business

Default financial sustain business

Hi .I want to know what is financial sustain business as per INZ.Do they look at the total gross or only look for the expenses should not be more than income.Is business with a low gross but no losses is ok for them.

There are many factors. A full set of audited accounts showing that the financial health of the comany is sound is what is needed ideally. They do understand that new companies can take a while to get into profit. They wil llook at any redundancies, number of existing staff and whether it looks like they could afford an extra employee.

And if rest of the things are fine but employer is not in a posistion to afford extra emplotee

If they can't afford to pay you, they aren't really in a position to offer you a job so I feel that this might be a problem. I obviously don't know enough to tell.

actualy i am already working there and they are able to afford me but case officer raises concern that my employer is not able to afford one another extra employee.plz help

Does your case officer know you are already working there? If s/he hasn't realised this, it would be worth pointing out that there wouldn't be an extra employee. That should (hopefully) resolve it.

yes case officer knows that.
    the whole story is that i am working there for two years.since they started the business.The number of employees we mentioned are my owner , her husband and me.but business is not paying her husband .this was the concern raised by co.but my owner mentioned to co in a e mail that her husband is just here to help her bcz of a family business.
    I am still worried that whether this statement will mitigate co concern or not.And business is not in loss.

urgent advice needed please.

Now CO is asking for forecasted financial statement and evidence to proove that how the income will increase.And akso for employers husband other income proof

All you can do is provide the information required and hope for the best. At least they are still asking questions, which means they haven't decided to decline the application.