Hi guys, I'm hoping to draw on your collective experience.

I received an offer of permanent employment as a Graduate Analyst, and am hoping to apply for a SMC. I am in the process of completing the EOI and have a few questions about skilled employment:
1. Would it be a good idea not to claim previous work experience if it is difficult to prove that it is related to the qualification I gained (Honours degree in Statistics)?

2. In the "Offer of Skilled Employment" section where you are asked to explain why the job is skilled, how detailed does the description have to be? I have a position description which describes the responsibilities in fairly general terms, e.g.
"Assist in the extraction and analysis of quantitative information relating to policy changes using statistical and/or econometric methods"
Should I wait until I have started working and can describe my job duties in more specific terms?

3. How many of the tasks under the ANZSCO description have to be matched to the job descriptions? I'm not sure if there would be a 1 to 1 match between the ANZSCO tasks and the job duties.

Thanks a lot.