Thread: Pre-fill Application for Working Holiday visa ( for limited quota country)

Default Pre-fill Application for Working Holiday visa ( for limited quota country)

Hi
    I am planning of WHV for next year, going to NZ for NEXT of NEXT year . However, i know there will be sometimes in this year, when there is a vacant, i can log in the system, pre-fill and save it.

Is it ok when the WHV scheme next year opens, i can use this pre-fill form, just to submit and pay ?
    As i intend to use similar strategy when i read someone fighting for SFV (My country is very competitive for WHV- all quotas has gone just in 5 mins)

Any advises are highly appreciated.

Hi. It is definitely worth a try. As the system for Silver Fern is changing and may no longer allow pre-fill (I am not sure yet), it is possible that you won't get the chance. But if you do, go for it. Just print it out and be ready with everything to re-do if necessary. It is so hard with these small quota opportunities. Good luck!

Thanks, Karen. Definitely was expecting for your answers as i know you are expert in this area.
    The issue that I raise is that is this legal and appropriate to submit some kind of pre-fill application as i am bit of paranoid that maybe INZ judges my application of breaking the law and affect any others of my visa ?

Would be grateful for your next advice. Best Regards.

No need to be paranoid. If it is possible to pre-fill the form, there is nothing wrong in doing this.

Thank so much, Karen. I got peace of mind now.